From Monday 15th June non-essential retailers at The Rock will reopen their doors for the first time in months.
To ensure the safety of our visitors we have adopted the following measures at The Rock:
- We have an enhanced cleaning regime, including the cleaning of all key touch points
- We have introduced additional signage to assist everybody in following the latest social distancing guidelines
- You’ll spot a lot of visual cues to ensure everybody is maintaining a 2 metre distance between each other. If you’re unsure about anything, please ask.
- Our teams are following a strict personal hygiene regime, including regularly washing hands, the use of disposable gloves and disposable face masks.
- The installation of customer hand sanitising stations on the malls and in the lift lobbies
Please note: There may be occasions where access to The Rock is restricted to allow social distancing measures to be observed. Many shops will also be restricting the number of shoppers allowed into store so visitors are advised to plan extra time for their trip.
The Rock does not have any public toilets and it is likely that the toilets within our retail stores will also be closed. Please keep this in mind when planning your visit.
The Rock car park is open and usual tariffs apply.
Please bear with us during this time as we work hard to keep our customers safe and please continue to follow government advice and adhere to social distancing measures.
From Friday (24th July) face coverings will be compulsory in shops and supermarkets in England.
We would like to remind you to please wear a face covering when visiting shops at The Rock.
More information on this is available here: https://bit.ly/2OHme9K
The government also advises that you also strongly encouraged to wear a face covering in other enclosed public spaces where social distancing may be difficult and where you come into contact with people you do not normally meet.