Cleaning Supervisor (ABM) – The Rock
HOURS: 40 hours per week
SHIFT PATTERN: 5days over 7days
PAY RATE: £11.70 per hour
ROLE OVERVIEW AND PURPOSE
You will be required to Supervise the team and make sure they are carrying out the tasks to a high standard and directing them to reactive issues as they present themselves. You must be proactive and be able to problem solve, with good attention to detail and reliable. You will provide customer service to the client and the retailers. You must be flexible, and able to work weekends when required.
- Various Cleaning duties
- Machine operation
- Supervising a team of cleaners
- Manage the allocation of holidays
- Monitoring and controlling periodic tasks to ensure completion to a high standard
- Completing paperwork in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicating with Line Manager
- Check periodical or specialist works once completed
- Training of staff
- Conducting Team briefings
- Accountable for your team
- Health & Safety
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Outstanding Communication skills both internal and external.
- The Ability to effectively prioritise your workload and build relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A customer focused approach.
- A proactive/can do attitude to work.
- The ability to work on own initiative and take full responsibility of role.
- The ability to follow process/instructions.