Supervisor – Lush
Lush, Bury are looking for a permanent 16 hour supervisor to join their small, friendly team.
Their supervisors provide leadership and coordination on the shop floor, as well as supporting the management team with back of house tasks.
What they are looking for:
- Experience leading and motivating a team (desirable)
- A passion for the Lush brand, from products to their ethics and values.
- An excellent communicator, comfortable with giving feedback and direction.
- Leading by example, providing 5* customer service to all.
- Support team development through training, coaching and feedback.
- High standards of cleanliness on the shop floor and in back of house areas.
- Experience with stock management and reactive merchandising.
- Leading the growth of the business through driving sales and reaching business goals.
- Support the management team with daily and weekly tasks.
- Hours – 16 per week
- Availability – Must have 4 days availability including at least 1 weekend day
- Pay – £10.90 per hour
- Applicants – Must be 16 or over and have left school
- Application deadline – 5pm on Sunday 14th August
- When you’ll hear from them – They aim to respond to all applications no later than Thursday 18th August.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]