From 00:01 on Thursday 31st December only essential retail will be open at The Rock.
Some restaurants and cafés will offer a takeaway or delivery service.
The government intends to let some non-essential retailers open for click and collect services.
We will keep this page up-to-date with store trading information as and when we receive it. We would also advise you contact stores directly if you have specific queries. Please bear with us as we continue to collect this information.
Essential stores trading hours:
- Barclays – Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri: 9:30am – 3pm, Weds: 10am-3pm, Saturday: 9:30am-2pm From Mon 11th Jan, Barclays will close at 2pm daily.
- Bury Foot Clinic – appointment only
- Holland and Barrett – Mon-Sat (exc Thur): 9am-6pm, Thurs: 9am-7pm, Sun: 11am-5pm
- M&S – click here
- Nationwide – Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri: 9am -3pm, Weds: 10-3pm, Saturday 9am-12pm
- Superdrug – Mon – Sun 9am-5pm
- Vision Express – Mon-Sat 9am – 5:30pm Closed on Sunday.
Stores offering click and collect:
- Next – Mon-Sat 10am – 6pm, Sun 11am-5pm
Restaurants offering takeaway:
- Costa – Mon-Sat 8am-5pm, Sun – 9am-5pm
- Dunkin’ – Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-6pm, Sun 10am – 5pm
- DRIP – Mon-Sun 12pm-9pm
- Greggs – Mon – Sat: 7:30am- 5pm, Sun: 8am – 4pm
- Nando’s – Mon- Sun 11:30am – 9:30pm Delivery service & Click & Collect
- West Ivy
The Rock car park also remains open.
A small number of the team will be on hand to make sure The Rock continues to be a clean and safe place to visit.
Please continue to follow government advice.
Stay safe and take care.