Design The Rock’s Mascot
Do your children like drawing and designing? Do they have a creative flair and great ideas? We need their help…
We are looking for somebody aged between 4-11 years to design The Rock’s Mascot. Simply download the design form below and let their imaginations run wild and have a go at designing a fantastic mascot.
The winning design will be brought to life as our new mascot and the winning child will receive £200 shopping vouchers of their choice to spend at The Rock.
The closing date for all entries will be 5pm on 8th February – Entries can either be posted or scanned and sent to us by email.
Click Here to download your entry form.
Entry forms can also be collected from The Entertainer or Build-A-Bear Workshop at The Rock.
Submitting your entry
Please post entries to:
The Rock Shopping & Leisure Centre,
1 Goodall Street,
Send good quality scans of the completed form to:
- The child must be aged between 4-11 years old
- Entries must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 8th February
- The mascot design should be the original work of the child and not copied
- If you are our winner the child must be able to visit The Rock to claim their prize
- Entrants will need to provide their name and email address, along with the child’s. Once a winner has been selected, the child’s name must be confirmed too.
- The Rock reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. The Rock may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.